Installation and Service Engineer
Our Client is a world leader in supplying state of the art material handling solutions. Due to the current business demands we are looking for a suitably qualified Engineer to compliment the current team.
· You will be tasked with preparing, assembling and installing machines and tooling.
· Carry out preventative maintenance and emergency breakdown services in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
· Provide telephone support to customers as required.
· Maintain vehicle and tools issued in an acceptable condition at all times.
· Maintain issued van spares stock at optimum level.
Brief Description of Duties:
· Prepare, assemble and Install machines and tooling in accordance with best practice and guidance.
· Carry out preventive maintenance in accordance with machine specification and service report and document results.
· Attend to customer requests for support where there are concerns on machine operation. This can be by telephone or site attendance.
· Prepare and complete all relevant paperwork to provide an acceptable record of business activities and deliver to office by agreed method.
· Maintain all equipment including van, in a clean, safe and usable condition.
· Maintain issued van stock of spares to ensure that, wherever possible, call-backs to customers are not required.
· Comply with, all relevant legislation regarding working practices.
· To comply with all Company Policies and procedures.
· To undertake and attend any training or briefings necessary to meet the requirements of the role.
· Carry out any other tasks that the company can reasonably expect you to do.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Mechanical Skills
· Electrical Qualification (Desirable)
· Ideally apprentice trained to level 3.
· IT Literate.
· Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 3 points).
This position will involve working away from home as and when required.
Salary: £18000 - £24000 Per Annum (depending on experience)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586591