Mobile Role with Renowned Healthcare Multiple / Company Car / Travel Expenses / £60K
This company is renowned to be the Healthcare Multiple within the industry that has the most to offer for an budding and ambitious Optometrist being the only main one that has 25 minute testing times with no variation and are the biggest optical company that is operated as a UK business.
All of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities such as an Clinical Governence Officer, Management, Regional Management, Mobile Roles and even opportunities to work alongside Johnson and Johnson!
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing the best eye care and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
The position itself is actually a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although there are different structures for mobile roles and currently in the Liverpool area it is a more localised Mobile Role:
- This is dependent on the needs of the company at the time and if it is great in your area then we can get a role very localised to your vicinity, e.g. if you were only open to travelling 45 minutes from home you will decide a number of stores (5-7) that you would only work from so you would be seeing the same regular faces week in week out.
- You will be given an company car where you choose from a list of Fleet Cars such as Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault etc
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for outside your primary store
This company is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset for a full time or part time Optometrist and pay competitive salaries of up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- Bonus of up to 8% of your annual salary - £4,800
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%) - £10,800
- Annual figure on £60K with bonus and pension - you could make well over £70K!
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position