Location: West Midlands
Salary: £25k - £30k plus excellent benefits
A local foundry business now requires an Pattern Maker to join their team.
Pattern Maker - MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
A British, family owned and managed business, our client values their dedicated and loyal workforce and invest heavily in the very latest technologies. their plastic moulding and foundry divisions engineer high quality, innovative bathroom products and iron castings.
Your role will be to create jigs and fixtures from castings or drawings, bench and finish newly cut patterns and re-furbish or repair existing patterns.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Bench new CNC cut patterns
- Develop new running systems
- Analyse existing running systems and alter if required
- Create drilling jigs from castings or drawings
Pattern Maker - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Engineering industry as an Pattern Maker Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous foundry experience and patternmaking experience essential.
- Able to work within a dynamic, forward thinking team.
- Experienced with all metals, resin and wood machining.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77580793