£40,000-£90,000 + 10% bonus
The Role & Your Impact
Saggezza is seeking a qualified and passionate individual to join us as a Developer. Successful candidates will join a talented and motivated team working on strategic and a highly visible client project to develop an enterprise data governance framework.
Our client’s Enterprise Data Governance Office is a global team responsible for reducing the firm’s risk by implementing and holding the firm accountable to its data governance policy. This is being achieved through a framework, tooling and workflow. It includes overseeing data standards and implementation of data unification and transparency. Team members will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Potential in this role will be fulfilled through successfully delivering the following:
- Development of a new application and tooling to build-out an enterprise data governance framework
- Manage project deliverables and tasks during development, user acceptance (UAT) and production implementation phases
- Build upon existing client platforms such as PURE, DataLake, Workflow and DASH) Manage user requirements, testing cycles and perform change management
The role will be based in London but a willingness to travel to client sites as needed is essential.
Education, Experience and Personal Attributes
Essential Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of Java, C++ and/or C# development experience
- 3+ years of service oriented architecture development
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Desirable Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Financial Services experience.
- Strong database skills
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Strong client service orientation
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with an entrepreneurial and ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven ability to think logically and use technology-related knowledge to problem solve effectively and deliver results on time
- Independent thinker, willing to engage, challenge or learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with subject matter experts to extract critical business concepts
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand people, build strong stakeholder relationships and foster cross group collaboration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
- Individual contributor, who is self-motivated and effective working independently as well as part of a team
Saggezza is a technology services company. We design and deliver innovative technology solutions for ambitious organisations looking to gain a competitive edge in their market. Our mission is to deliver transformational change for our customers, helping them leverage the social and technology revolution that changes the way we do business.
Our dynamic and rapidly expanding operations in North America, Europe and India form a 500-strong global team. Our people are innovative and entrepreneurial and we're looking for like-minded individuals with excellent education and experience to join us.
Joining the Saggezza family means global opportunities for career advancement within an agile organisation with a collaborative culture and fast-paced, delivery focussed work environment. Our employees share a commitment to customer success, excellence and a passion for emerging technologies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77582985