Quality Assurance Supervisor (Nights)
Boston, Full time, Permanent
Salary £9.58 per hour
Our Boston based clients are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
To ensure product safety, quality and legality, by way of applying customer standards, and therefore after continually challenging and improving upon accepted practices, to benefit of our customers and the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Incident reports - Maintain folder ensuring that all incidents are investigated correctly and in a timely manner and ensure that the corrective actions prevent any re-occurrences, trend as necessary.
- Undertake Hygiene inspections, CCP audits, internal audits and GMP audits etc that are required.
- Train, coach and mentor the QA's.
- Attend factory trials to understand the quality standards required and ensure all relevant activities and paperwork are completed pre-launch, including quality attribute sheets.
- Ensure all samples needed for testing by analytical provider are present and collected i.e. nutritional testing.
- Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly schedules.
- Ensure taste panels are conducted and corrective actions are followed up.
- Conduct Customer Complaint Investigations in the allocated timescale.
- Routinely conduct scheduled traceability exercises.
- Ensure the document control procedures are adhered to, completed and corrective actions taken.
- Maintain calibration schedule and ensure that all equipment is calibrated within the required.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77563528