Agile XP Coach
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an XP Coach to join their team of software craftsmen. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where individuals can continually develop their skills as well as gaining a deep understanding of XP/Agile software processes.
This person is likely to come from a consultancy background; ie, working with software businesses to improve their coding standards and providing training to their developers. You will need to have a background in Object Orientated Programming with experience of languages such as C#, Java, for example.
You will need to be confident in your coding ability and passionate about software development. We are looking for someone that likes exploring new ways of working in order to make software development the very best it can be.
Taking responsibility for the training and development of new recruits and existing team members,
You will work closely with our lead developers and business management to improve the following:
* Coding standards
* Technical architecture
* Effective use of pairing
* Clean code
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to really make their mark in this highly respected organisation, taking ownership of the training process, from developing the curriculum through to delivering the training.
* Experience specifically as an XP Coach not just as an Agile Coach would be highly beneficial.
* Strong technical training / documentation experience / workshop facilitation
* Thorough understanding of software development fundamentals gained from either an academic or software development background.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to convey complex technical issues both verbally and documented
* Technology enthusiast; able to quickly learn new technologies and keen to share their passion for technology.
We are looking for an individual that has a genuine enthusiasm for software development with an appetite to develop their craft. Experience of specific languages, tools or environments is of much lesser importance to us, although a solid understanding of software fundamentals is a must.
Our client offers a fantastic vibrant working environment, and passionate programmers feel at home here. Based near Stafford/Penkridge. Excellent benefits package. Salary to £50,000 + bonus.
Interested? Click Aply Now and send your CV!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77593556