C# Developer F# Maths Net Hedge Fund
C# Developer / .Net Programmer London to £90k
C# Developer / .Net Programmer (Research Mathematics Statistics F# C# .Net). Global Hedge Fund is seeking a skilled C# Developer to work closely with the quantitative research teams, utilising C#, F# and other high-performance, research-focused languages to drive multiple key projects. You will work with a large, sophisticated codebase, proactively identifying and addressing potential areas for improvement and enhancement.
As a C# Developer you will join a “non-corporate” environment in Central London where you will be well-rewarded for your successes and innovations. You will be actively encouraged to explore new technologies and techniques, continuously improving your skillset and business knowledge.
- Strong OO or functional programming skills
- Good academic record, 2:1 or above degree in Computer Science or a related subject, backed by strong A-Level results
- Strong Mathematics skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities
- F#, functional programming skills desirable
- An interest in finance – experience in the industry is NOT required
As a C# Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k), plus bonus (c100%) plus benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 today for more information on this C# Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559103