Front End Developer High Growth Award winning Co Doncaster
ROLE: Front End Developer
Salary – Up to £32,000 (Depending on experience) + Free Parking, On site canteen, Flexi Time
One of the UK’s most successful and fastest growing motor companies are seeking a skilled Front End Developer to join a collaborative, fun and energetic development team.
You will work closely with the Development Manager and other developers on a wide range of projects from websites to apps to internal web based systems. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and bug fixing front end issues on current sites
- Creating wireframes based on spec from stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of PHP is an advantage.
- Using web optimisation software to track user habits (VWO)
- Creating A/B and MVT tests to improve UX
- Using version control software such as Git and Tortoise SVN
Send your CV to ashley @mrjrecruitment.com or call 0161 244 9583 today for more information on this Front End Developer opportunity.MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77583185