My client is a highly dynamic and successful privately owned company based in modern offices near the centre of Crawley, West Sussex. They provide a web-based real-time contact centre reporting application running in a cloud computing environment.
This is an exciting position created following a period of business growth and this is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful and growing team.
Your primary focus will be front end web development. I'm looking for someone who has a real-passion for design along with excellent programming skills.
- Maintaining and enhancing all aspects of the companies real-time reporting user interface and administration portals
- Designing aesthetically pleasing browser-based user interfaces, with a passion for writing awesome code that is well-structured and highly maintainable
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure seamless implementation of web application enhancements
- Front End Developer will assist with improving & maintaining the Company website
- Ideally, you will be Degree educated in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar
- Dynamic web page generation using Java Servlets & Java Server Pages, including experience supporting back-end design & development is preferred
So, if you are a Front End Developer - Web Developer - Senior Front End Developer looking to join a fast growing company with plenty of career progression please apply now to this role. Applications are being considered for this opportunity based in Crawley, paying a salary of up to £55,000 + career progression and company benefits.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77554480