Community Retail Manager Bath /Interim/Part time
Community Shop Manager Bath (Interim Role/Part Time)
I am working with an extraordinary organisation, which is looking for a motivated and passionate retail leader, to manage a team of volunteers and maximize profits for this wonderful organisation. The role is for 2-3 months working part-time across a three day week. The role has, every opportunity to become permeate for the right person.
You will need a valid DBS issued, within the last two years
- More about you:You will be a talented retail leader and demonstrate the ability to motivate, support and build strong relationships with volunteers.
- A strong understanding of, and enthusiasm for, high street retail and fashion with a commercial focus to identify opportunities to drive sales.
- ·Good understanding of retail business disciplines (including budgeting, customer service, cash handling, stock control, working to financial targets).
- ·Collaborative approach with excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills, able to inspire support and action from a diverse range of supporters.Passionate and driven to increase contribution from our shops to save children’s live
- Entrepreneurial and driven by results.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77554199