PR & Marketing Assistant | Learn Client & Consumer Relations
PR & Marketing assistant | Learn Client & Consumer Relations
Norfolk and Suffolk Promotions is looking for PR & Marketing assistants this autumn and winter for sales and brand management responsibilities at retail kiosks and pop-up events over the coming months.
This is a paid role with real responsibilities, not voluntary tea runs and note taking!
As a PR & Marketing Assistant, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques.
Benefits of Working with Norfolk and Suffolk Promotions:
- paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- regional, national and possibly international travel opportunities (check out our Instagram, norfolkandsuffolkpromotions for photos)
- Weekly team nights and meals out after work
- a fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- a detailed payment and advancement structure
PR & Marketing assistants that produce consistent results will have the chance to advance and assume additional responsibility.
We're interested in meeting people that are:
- currently living in or near Norwich (willing/able to commute)
- over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the UK
- available for full-time hours
- excited about learning and applying new skills
- wanting to grow personally and professionally
- able to work well independently and as part of a team
Please send us your CV or a summary of your experience along with your best email address and phone number.We’ll be in contact quickly to let you know if your application has been successful and what the next steps will be.Thanks for your interest!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77567840