Maintenance Engineer- Multi-skilled - Double Days
Maintenance Engineer- Multi-skilled – Double Days
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
A leading Manufacturer commutable to Dunstable are recruiting for two maintenance engineers to work in two different departments of the factory. The company are looking for one maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias, and one maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join their growing team. My client is a world-renowned manufacturer and have multiple sites around the world. As the maintenance engineer you will receive personal-development programs and on the job training too. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to get off nights and work an early and late's shift pattern.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to work on both electrical and mechanical faults
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working within a Factory Based Environment as a Maintenance Engineer
- Good electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- In order to be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Upon a successful interview, the maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to work on state of the art machinery, in a global leading manufacturer.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a competitive salary for an Early & Lates Role
- The successful engineer will obtain; Pension, Holidays and Additional Bonuses on site
- As a maintenance engineer you will be able to work an Early and Lates Shift- NO Nights
Benefits: Overtime + Very Good Pension + Healthcare + Free Parking + additional in-house bonuses.
Commutable from: Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586943