Service Engineer (Refrigeration/HVAC)
Up to £22,000 (£40k OTE) + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Paid Travel + Phone + PDA + Pension + Benefits
Service Engineer required for a commercial refrigeration and air conditioning specialist and highly reputable company that stay predominantly within London. The company are offering the chance for a junior engineer to be taken under their wings to receive further training and development to progress to a senior engineer within the company.
The role would suit a Service Engineer with over 2 years' experience in the industry coupled with relevant qualifications in refrigeration and air conditioning.
You will ideally have good experience with VRF, SPLITS and AHU's.
Service Engineer Role
- Preventative servicing/maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Commercial customer base including; Schools, Hotels, Restaurants and various other commercial clients
- Covering the region of London
- Stay away is very rare
- Do not work with supermarkets
- Company provided training and progression
Service Engineer Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a solid service engineer in refrigeration / HVAC
- NVQ or similar relevant qualification
- Advantageous - F Gas Qualification
- Advantageous - Experience with VRF, SPLITS, AHU's, Commercial Refrigeration
- Clean Driving Licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590007