Software Development Engineer
A new Software Development Engineer is required within an established and growing company. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of the Software Development Engineer will include the following:
- Design, technical support and commissioning of electronic control systems
- Prototyping and testing of new electronic control products and associated firmware
- Continuous improvement of existing products
- Liaising with suppliers on technical aspects of integration of new products in to product range
- Design, development and testing of product firmware and software requirement
- Compile technical information for technical updates, CE files and product installation and operating manuals.
The Software Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Good understanding of electronics and electronics
- Working experience in an Embedded Design role
- Experience coding in embedded C for micro-controllers
- Defining & specifying product requirements
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electronics and embedded design and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Software Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77583639