Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Kettering
Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Based Kettering – Immediate Start
£20 - £22 p/h LTD/UMB – 50 hours per week contracted
This family owned company are now being run by the third generation specialise in the manufacture of food ingredients and other food stuffs used by a variety of wholesalers, manufacturers and consumers. With a group turnover approaching £60m they employ 500 people, many with over a decade’s service. In 2014 they established a spin off company to provide engineering solutions both to their own facilities but also to external customers. This business has grown from zero to a turnover in excel of £1m less than one year. This role has been created to grow their team to accept more work that they are currently turning away!
What the role will involve:
- Electro-mechanical maintenance on a variety of plant – from conveyors, ovens, packaging machinery etc.
- Fault find and repair to component level on a variety of plant.
- The maintenance is all reactive, as they have no PPM in place – this is something that you can get involved in!
- Getting involved in site projects – installation of new machinery, re-locating existing plant as well as helping external clients do the same.
- Double days role
- Ideally PLC experience – although not essential.
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
- Electro-mechanical maintenance engineer in a production plant.
- Can fault find and repair on a variety of plant.
- Electrically biased – 60/40.
What the company can offer the contractor:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Challenging role.
- The opportunity to earn a permanent role or contract extensions.
What the company do:
- Manufacture food stuffs for a variety of end users.
- Established a spin off company 12 months ago to offer bespoke engineering solutions.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Natalia Sweet on or
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586291