Cloud Security Specialist
Cloud Security Specialist is required to join a leading technology company in Berkshire on a 6 month rolling contract. As the Cloud Security Specialist you will take the lead with defining strategic Cloud Security objectives to support a large-scale Cloud migration. You will be accountable for development of the Cloud Security Design framework for new technology solutions being delivered by IT & Network teams, including integrations with existing technologies. You will also need to have been heavily involved in the programme governance side of things as well.
This is an urgent requirement for my client so you will need to be able to start immediately or within a couple of weeks.
Please note that my client needs a contractor who can work across cyber and information security strategy, design and assurance across a large scale cloud security Transformation programme. Not looking for just a technical person as you will be responsible for architecture and governance across the programme.
- Familiar with best practice IT Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, COBIT, eTOM, ISO27001, CESG)
- Familiar with Cloud computing standards eg ISO 17788/17789, CSA CCM/STAR scheme
- Demonstrable understanding of Security process and utilisation of Security tools to achieve effective end to end Service Design.
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Security, Risk & Compliance
- Experience of Security requirements definition in IT and Network technologies
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change a combination of on premise (private), hybrid and public cloud based solutions
- Stakeholder management at C' level
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP (ISC Cloud Security Professional)
- Strong communication skills; being articulate and capable of explaining technical issues simply both verbally and in writing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on projects concurrently and under tight deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and customer focused with excellent time management skills
My client is offering a daily rate between £600 - £650 per day, however this depends on your experience in relation to essential experience.
Please apply today for immediate response.