Extrastaff are currently seeking an engineer for our client based at a busy pharmaceutical plant in Luton. This is great opportunity if you are looking for ongoing work on a Monday to Friday basis 8am till 5pm.
You will be responsible for handling the shift and coordinating with internal departments to meet production requirements.
• To perform and record preventive maintenance activities.
• To overcome daily breakdowns or reactive maintenance.
• To carry out repair and maintenance of all sites and facilities.
• To assist installation and commissioning activities of new machines and equipment’s.
• To assist and coordinate in carrying out qualification, calibration and validation activities.
• To assist and execute new projects.
• To carry out complete tooling change over and setting up the machines as per the quality norms.
• Optimization of changeover time, on-floor productivity and machine efficiency.
• Keeping break down records and daily activities log book.
• Maintaining, monitoring & keeping inventory of tooling change over parts.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply now as the position offers an immediate start?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77582416