Nursery Nurses - Level 2 or 3 qualified
Job Title: Nursery Nurses
Location: Forest Hill, South East London
Salary: from £17,760.60 dependent of previous experience and responsibilities
Job Type: Permanent, Full time positions based on 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
The Organisation is currently recruiting for the nursery nurses to join the team at their beautiful nursery in Forest Hill, South East London, caring for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Your role will include promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times.
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
- You will be joining a professional team and will receive uniform, annual salary reviews, attendance bonus, company pension and performance awards,
They consist of 8 nurseries in Margate, Faversham, Whitstable, Maidstone, Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Forest Hill.
- In order to be considered for the roles you will need a passionate and positive attitude towards working with children and possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A full and relevant level 2 or 3 qualification in child care.
- A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
There are fantastic opportunities to further your career as they are a growing organisation.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check (expense will be met by the employer) and provide suitable references.
Please click the APPLY now button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Nursery Worker will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77522440