Reporting to: Head of Delivery
Who they are
This company is part of a Fintech 100 firm. They help organizations improve engagement with customers by providing innovative digital financial solutions.
Central Winchester office but with flexibility to work from home, with Intermittent travel to clients' premises or to other locations in Europe
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Delivery of trading/valuation and eBanking software platforms, for use by wealth management and banking clients in the retail and institutional spheres
- Gap analysis between existing and proposed client solutions
- Requirements gathering & scoping of client needs
- Translating these into developer friendly detailed visual and functional designs.
- Bright and able candidate to join our friendly team in central Winchester
- 2+ years' experience
- Strong analytical & communication skills, as the candidate will be working closely with clients, building strong long term working relationships
- Relevant qualifications desirable
Skills / Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of agile delivery methods would be an advantage
- Experience of the financial industry an advantage
- Salary £30k-£45k depending on experience and skills
- Personal Pension after 3 months with employer matching contributions up to 5%
- Working hours - 35 hrs, with flexible working hrs available
- Annual Leave - 25 days per annum + BH
- Travel - Intermittent travel to clients' premises or to other locations in Europe
- Dress - Business-orientated dress code for client contact, otherwise dress is informal.