Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the Kent area, to recruit a Lecturer/assessor in Brickwork on a full time basis.
The role will be split into 24 hours teaching/plus paid portfolio for the assessing work.
Working in the Brickwork department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering Brickwork at City & Guilds Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£22-£28ph pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590340