Marketing Communications Manager
Are you looking to join an award-winning company at an exciting time of growth?
Having been ranked 29th in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, and winning multiple awards, our client is both an established lender and employer in their market. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager will take ownership of the customer journey and all internal/external communications. They will plan, organise and take the lead on production and delivery of communications across the group, ensuring messages are consistent and appropriate. Improving and enhancing the company marketing performance by identifying key initiatives and deliverables will also be key. Utilising strong analytical skills, the role holder will evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points. Additionally, they will be responsible for developing and marketing the companies’ brands including customer reviews and reputation management.
The Marketing Communications Manager is for you if you have:
- Experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably within a B2C environment.
- Strong operational experience of multichannel marketing
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Experience in a regulated environment would be an advantage.
If you’re up for the challenge as their Marketing Communications Manager, then here’s what you’ll get back:
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Sound good? Don’t delay, send your CV across today to become their new Marketing Communications Manager!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581269