Accounts / Audit Semi - Senior
Accounts / Audit Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes
Excellent opportunity with a modern and progressive firm. The ideal candidate will have up to 3 years experience providing exposure to the audit, accounts preparation and corporate tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
You will either be ACA / ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified and looking to study for further Professional Accountancy exams.
Summary of the role:
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of management accounts for clients.
- Bookkeeping and VAT return completion.
- Preparation of tax computations.
- Assisting on audits for limited companies and charities and though this is not a major part of the role audit experience is required.
You need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with clients directly as there will be significant involvement with clients and as your role develops you will gain increased staff supervisory responsibilities.
The final salary offered will depend on current level of experience and ability.