IT Support Technician
Robert Half are recruiting for a Temporary IT / ICT Support Technician for an organisation near Erdington, Birmingham
This role would suit a recent IT / Information/ ICT Graduate who has good customer service experience, coupled with an aptitude to pick up new systems and processes quickly, and a good attitude.
- Utilise service desk system and all other associated tools and utilities in order to provide an appropriate level of support to meet client requirements.
- Coordinate with company representatives, internal ICT support teams, third party suppliers and Facilities Management representatives as appropriate as per ICT Managed Service contract.
Skills and experience required:
- IT Infrastructure Library [ITIL] v3 concepts and procedures knowledge
- Knowledge of supporting some or all of the following technologies:
- LAN, WAN, wireless, PC & laptop architecture and peripherals, printers, audio/visual equipment, education specialist devices
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation
- Organised and proactive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning skills
- Ability to multitask and manage allocated calls in line
£8 - 8.75 an hour
8 week+ role
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516224