Software Engineer required with experience in BIM, AutoCAD, Revit and Inventor within the curtain-walling, façade industry. The Software Engineer will be aiming to contribute to the development and implementation of BIM processes and procedures, liaising with internal and external stakeholders. A proven knowledge of BIM standards, COBie and protocols with a background within the curtain-walling, architectural glazing, façade industry is preferred however open to anyone with a BIM / Revit background.
My client is a major global blue-chip company and requires a Software Engineer to develop and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to assist with the network integration of the company's software matters. The most suitable Software Engineer will be located within commutable distance of Bedford / Milton Keynes and be open to travel as part of the job.
The role would also suit a Revit Technician, BIM Manager, Architectural Technician (with Revit), Design Engineer, BIM Co-Ordinator who has worked with windows, doors, architectural glazing, architectural aluminium or curtain walling products.
Software Engineer Position Overview
- Contribute to the development and implementation of BIM processes and procedures
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to assist with the network integration of the company's software matters
- Help organise software development events at customer premises.
- Conduct software assessments / digital audits to help and build customer relationships
Software Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of 3D Modelling
- Experience of Estimating software products
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure developments.
- Experience in identifying software faults
- Knowledge of BIM standards, COBie and protocols
Software Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000
- 25 days' holiday
- Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77569572