£50,000 – 55,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance
My client is a materials handling systems provider offering bespoke automation solutions to clients in the retail, food manufacturing, brewery and FMCG sectors. The company has been established for over 30 years and globally has a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Their UK business employs north of 200 staff and acts as a sales and service division for these bespoke systems with the ability to design and manage projects as well as offering after sales service of the material handling systems once they are installed at site.
The company has gone through significant growth in the past five years and looks set to double their turnover in the next five years.
They are currently looking for an Engineering Manager to take overall accountability for their mobile services team as well any support functions they offer their customers remotely.
As Engineering Manager, you will have overall accountability for a division of 30 staff either in field service engineering roles or carrying out third party support for software issues at site. Your key duties will involve:
- Management of the team leaders for each area to ensure their teams are performing.
- Identifying training issues within staff and putting plans in place for their development.
- Ensuring the third-party support team have good processes in place and are that their time is being utilised in revenue generating tasks.
- Ensuring the Site Management teams for customers are aware of potential sales leads identified by your field service engineers or third-party support team members.
- You will be working in an open office environment.
To be successful in your application for Engineering Manager position you will need:
- An understanding of PLC Controlled machinery.
- To be a strong leader who can inspire others.
- A strong communicator who can create a winning culture.
- A focus on delivering a strong performance to customers.
£50,000 – 55,000
£5,000 Car Allowance
Company Bonus Scheme
25 Days Annual Leave
Please apply online for immediate consideration or send your CV to
Alternatively if you wish to discuss this position in confident please give me a call on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77556090