Double-Days based role.
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with skills in both mechanical and electrical? Do you have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to move away from nights?
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer: role outline
To carry out first line maintenance tasks and plant enhancements aligned with global maintenance council best practices to drive improvements to Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). The role involves reactive maintenance, planned preventative maintenance and continuous improvement activities.
Multi-Skilled Engineer Responsibility and Accountabilities
- To undertake both reactive and planned maintenance work on the plant, including fault diagnosis and identification of appropriate solutions.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to required safety and other required standards, in line with company policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve manufacturing efficiency, equipment reliability, product quality, with consideration with regards to health and safety, food safety and environment
- Maintain the integrity of the control and automation systems throughout the plant
Multi-Skilled Engineer Experience
- Previous experience within the maintenance department of an FMCG plant, ideally in a food production environment (desirable though not essential),
- Application of advanced maintenance techniques,
- Proficiency with PC systems and software, department including mechanical, electrical Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (PLC / SCADA) systems and associated control systems
- Health and Safety legislation, related Codes of Practice and Regulations
- City & Guilds part 3, National Certificate (ONC), or equivalent in multi-skilled discipline
- NVQ L2/3 or equivalent in multi-skilled discipline
- Latest edition of the electrical wiring regulations (City&Guilds 2382)
- Use of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System) systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577224