Engineering Shift Leader
Engineering Shift Manager
£38,000 to £42,000 + Pension and benefits.
Are you an experienced Engineering Shift Manager that has exposure to fast paced environments? Are you interested in working for a business that is constantly running improvement projects and growing the plant? Do you have experience managing Engineer and Production staff to run a successful line?
- Shift Manager role, £35,000+ Depending on Experience.
- Opportunity to join and growing business that is going about to begin expansion projects.
- Opportunity to lead a successful and growing team and add your own training and development strategy.
- If you want to progress into a Management postition and have a strong track record then this could be for you.
Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Warrington, St.Helens, Chester …
As an Engineering Shift Manager, you will be tasked with running the everyday Engineering tasks and planning day-to-day schedules and plannned stratergies.You will be responsible for the work load of 6 Engineers on shift and all management responsibility will also fall on you. Lease with Production staff to assist with the changeover and any planned work that happens during this time and the output of your line. You will also be responsible for the improvement projects and reliability of the line.
Requirements of the role:
- You must be an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer with a HNC in Electrical Engineering or upwards.
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience within a Fast paced manufacturing environment.
- You must be experienced dealing with Planned Maintenance strategies, TPM and/or Project Management.
- You must have a proven track record of successfully delivering training to an audience with a varied amount of experience.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a business that has been growing for the last few years and is at a point now where as to grow further they need to start adding to the site/plant, you could be involved in so great project and builds and be apart of a company that triples in size over the next few years.
How to Apply:
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ben Atkinson on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles. With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77588164