Global Service Engineer
Electrical Field Service Engineer
£45,000 OTE + Training + Company Vehicle
UK Field based role with rest of the world travel when required.
Main Purpose of the Role
To attend customer sites and deliver reactive and preventative maintenance where required, you will assist in installation and commissioning projects in a range of manufacturing environments including Food, Bottling, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries and you will be involved in upgrades and renovations of the machinery on clients sites.
An Electrically trained Engineer with strong mechanical skills and the ability to work alone skills. Key requirements are:
• Electrically Qualified - Must be Apprentice trained or carry a C&G or higher,
• 4 Years+ working within a Service or Maintenance role within a Manufacturing site.
• Ability to multi-task and the willingness to work on a large range of plant machinery
• To adhere to safety regulations and to work at pace in a busy environment.
• To ensure the machinery is working at maximum efficiency and to the clients requirements.
• To work quickly on your own to fault find and rectify any issues in a reactive situation.
• To work with a business and their Engineering team to assist or lead installation projects.
• To be the representative of an established and credible Engineering business while on site.
Salary and Benefits
£45,000 OTE + training + Car
A highly successful market leading Machinery business that supply's bespoke manufacturing equipment to a range of FMCG clients.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Robyn Place on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77587092