C Applications Developer
C# APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
Salary: £30,785- £35,444 per annum Grade 5
Fulltime 37 hours per week, Fixed Term Role for 6 months
Location – Service Headquarters, Calcot, Reading
Excellent annual leave allowance of 27 days per annum and Flexible Working Hours
Onsite Gym Facilities, childcare vouchers and excellent pension scheme
You will be responsible for supporting the Information Systems Business Analyst in the development of the IBIS Application (written in C# with a SQL Server 2008 back-end database), using MS Visual Studio.
The key focus of this role is:
- Develop and maintain the IBIS business application and reporting for all relevant departments in their need for collecting, processing and reporting on the information needed to deliver their business processes.
- Provide technical support to all users of the IBIS system.
- Develop and maintain user guides and business requirements documentation
- To follow ITIL best practices to ensure a robust change management process is used to manage all change to the live system, and ensuring that all developments are tested within the RBFRS test environment.
Key role requirement include:
- C# development using MS Visual Studio (at least three years)
- .NET framework skills
- Proven data analysis coupled with a rigour to maintaining data quality.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience of working on mission critical systems
You must have the ability to travel within the county
Please note we do not accept applications via Agencies or CV’s without an accompanying application form.
Closing date for applications is 09:00 on Fri 15th Dec 2017
It is anticipated that the assessment process will run Week Commencing Mon 8th January 2018.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and is actively seeking a more diverse workforce. If you are disabled and meet the essential criteria of the role, you will be guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77593712