Are you a proven Store Manager with excellent customer service skills?
Would you like to join an expanding business where there are real opportunities to make a difference?
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager for our modern, purpose built store in Doncaster.
We want to speak to people who can really drive sales through exceptional customer service, whilst ensuring that correct processes & accounting procedures are followed and store presentation standards are maintained.
This is a really exciting time to join us as we have progressive growth plans and new initiatives, so there are plenty of opportunities for career development in the future.
If you feel up to the challenge, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Store Manager | Retail Manager | Management | Customer Service | Sales | Retail | Storage
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in managing a successful store
- Are able to prioritise workloads in a busy environment
- Are passionate about exceptional customer service
- Can develop and coach their people
- Have delegation and time management skills
- Are committed to continual improvement
In return we offer:
- The autonomy to make decisions that really make a difference!
- Working hours of 9.00am - 5.30pm for 5 days per week
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday working
- Excellent quarterly bonus
- Extra holiday rewards
- Birthday Off
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Free parking
- The opportunity to grow your career
Additional Salary Information:
Quarterly Bonus + Pension + Holiday Rewards.
We are a forward thinking company offering a range of affordable self-storage solutions to suit all requirements, whether that is for the home or for business. All our stores are modern, clean and bright, and our people are an important part of what makes us good at what we do.
We are looking for people who are passionate about great standards and customer service and want to shape and develop their career - if this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77582048