Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
Maintenance Engineer – Packaging
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
One of the largest packaging manufacturers in the UK is looking for an additional maintenance engineer due to the introduction of a brand-new production line. The brand-new state of the art machinery is experiencing additional wear and tear due to the increase in orders on the production line. The business is undergoing a boom period and the successful candidate will be given all scope to progress and grow internally. The candidate will undergo all planned and reactive maintenance on site, with a view to stamp their mark on the department and potentially look to step up the company hierarchy.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be strong electrically and competent mechanically.
- Maintenance Engineer must have an engineering qualification.
- Maintenance Engineer with food, packaging or any FMCG experience is ideal.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a manufacturing background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive package.
- Growth alongside the business.
- DAYS ONLY ROLE!!
- Extensive training.
- Excellent holiday package.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £40k+
Commutable: Bilston, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Wombourne, Dudley, Telford, Cannock, Stourbridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ali Yusuf on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77585350