Group Finance Assistant
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with our multi-site, international client, who offer a relaxed, friendly, hard-working culture, and are seeking to recruit a Group Finance Assistant, initially for four months. You are likely to have worked within a similar hands-on and varied finance role, and be able to offer a friendly, approachable, up-beat personality.
This is a unique role, initially for 4 months, with a high likelihood of extension, subject to performance and sign off, and my client can offer full training, and a great on-boarding programme.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, and working within the wider finance team of 6, your responsibilities as a Group Finance Assistant role will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Prepare and process the weekly payment run
- Check, reconcile and process all company credit card expenditure
- Assist the Financial Controller with preparation of month-end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage all queries from clients and suppliers and colleagues
Your profile as a Group Finance Assistant
- Previous experience working within a similar varied role
- A strong eye for detail
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Flexible, with a willingness to adapt to change
- Intermediate excel and working knowledge of computerised accounts packages
This is a superb, unique opportunity to join an inspirational business, with potential long term opportunities for progression, subject to performance.
You will require a car for this role, given the rural location of our client - or be able to travel on public transport from nearby villages near Marlow.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586030