Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner in Bristol
Your new company
A This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly established, and Ofsted outstanding nursery in Bristol. The nursery can place up to 132 children up to the age of 5, and focuses on providing fun and engaging learning as well as and safe environment for the children. There is a large outside area along with amazing facilities inside the nursery.
Your new role
You will be in the 0-2 room so confidence and experience of working with this age is essential. However, it may be required that you also help out in the other rooms too. You will be encouraged to play with the children outside, plan and lead fun activities and you will be working in a busy room working as part of a team. You will be expected to liaise with parents and careers in a sensitive manor and delivering feedback.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS curriculum and requirements;
- Experience within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Experience of, and commitment to, outdoor learning
- Must be enthusiastic, committed and organised and be a keen team player
What you'll get in return
- You will be offered a competitive salary depending experience.
- An excellent holiday package
- Ongoing training and opportunities for internal promotions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77554330