Shift Maintenance Engineer
Afonwen Laundry is one of the UK's leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across England and Wales. A Johnson Service Group PLC company. We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer, with a strong electrical background, to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our production facility in Chester.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility.
Duties will include:
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias;
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
- Conversant with PLC’s;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Flexible approach to working hours.
As part of a growing PLC, Afonwen Laundry offers a competitive salary in the region of £32k depending on experience, along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.To submit your CV for this role please email your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77579511