Mobile Maintenance Engineer
Mobile Maintenance Engineer | 3 days in London / 2 days in Kent | £35,000 + Van & Package
Due to current expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to work between the Kent and London regions.
An Engineer who is electrically biased is desired however we would also look at an engineer who is mechanically biased.
2 days per week will be based in Kent in the Tonbridge and Sidcup regions and the other 3 days will be based in Central London. These sites will include a mix of large retail centre's and commercial office space.
Duties will include a mix of PPM's and reactive maintenance on the landlord area's of the premises.
- £35,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (this can be negotiable ie starting earlier / finishing earlier).
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Training and progression opportunities available
- Large amounts of overtime available if desired
- Call out is only 1 in 8 weeks!
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Must be a fully qualified electrician
- Must have expereince within commercial building services
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Must be comfortable dealing with the client on a daily basis and members of the public within the commercial premises.
If you would be interested in finding out further detail then please submit a full CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77576832