Commissioning Engineer- Biomass
My client has an urgent need for a Commissioning Engineer on a new-build Biomass Power Plant near to Port Talbot, South Wales.
This will be on a contract basis, for an initial period of 6 months, with a strong chance of extension to other projects around the UK.
- Must have steam boiler commissioning experience
- Strong experience in broader mechanical commissioning
- An advantage to additionally have strong knowledge on electrical
- Preparing, testing and commissioning components and systems.
- Performing cold and hot tests.
- Participating in the drying of refractory, steam blowing, adjustments and trial runs.
- Instructing and training operational staff.
- Preparing operational documentation
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering and you have a great deal of experience in commissioning tasks and a solid experience of boiler and combustion technology.
- Experience in commissioning/operation within Waste to Energy, Biomass, Gasification or Power Generation.
- You are an experienced IT user and you speak and write English effortlessly. It is an advantage if you speak other European languages.
- You most likely have experience with similar tasks from international projects.
- You have good communication and collaboration skills and are result-oriented and structured. In addition, you are committed, positive and outgoing in the close contact with our colleagues and clients.
Please respond to this advert today and we will be in touch ASAP to discuss the role further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77591272