IT Support - Technical Support
IT Support - Technical Support candidate required for a company based in Bagshot.
You will work within a small team and provide IT support to internal users, this support will include Desktop and software support
Main duties & responsibilities
- To assist all our users with any IT related issues
- Software Application support
- To diagnose and resolve hardware and infrastructure incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications.
- To install and configure new IT equipment.
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Manage third party vendors and suppliers.
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
- Desktop and software/application support experience
- Active Directory experience
- IT based Qualifications/Certifications
- Windows operating experience
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502683