Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps SQL
Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer London to £70k
Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer (Oracle SQL Automation Windows Hyper-V TCP/IP). Hugely successful and expanding spread betting site is seeking a technologist with a broad range of technical experience to help lead the transformation from current systems to more cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
This is a broad role which will encompass Oracle database support, including troubleshooting complex SQL and performance bottlenecks; Windows Server administration; Virtualisation and Containerisation as well as management of security components such as patch management, endpoint protection and systems hardening.
You’ll be working in a technology driven environment; you should be comfortable with the concept of Infrastructure as Code and keen to make an impact on a successful business through continual improvement.
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire (25 minutes from Kings Cross); also parking available (10 mins from M25).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Oracle database support, including complex SQL troubleshooting and querying
- Automation and scripting experience (e.g. Powershell, Python, Linux, shell scripting)
- Working knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Windows Server administration skills, experience of supporting Hyper-V or VMWare; Security experience (patch management, endpoint protection, systems hardening)
As an Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77584949