Electrical/Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Abacus Employment Services are looking for a Electrical/Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to work for a company in Downton, Salisbury.
The successful candidate will:
- Engage in a customer facing role with active farmers and support sub-contractors on the use and installation of the company’s products.
- Proactively problem solve to generate sales through both project specifications and repeat customer business.
- You will need to work well as an individual, use your initiative and work well within a sales team with a great customer service
The job is a 24/7 service to support the critical needs of the livestock industry and the role requires the Electrician to be on call on a rota basis with the other team members, typically every other week. The work area is nationwide so must be prepared to work and stay away from home if required.
Location: Ideally in the South of England and willing to travel to support nationwide service offering.
- Installation building environmental systems
- Onsite repairs, replacement and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Advise on the correct use and application of the company’s products
- Supporting the relationship between sales and operations and the customer
- Liaising with marketing team to support the development of the brand
Person Profile / Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Mechanically minded
- Committed to building relationships
- Understanding of the design of air movement and environmental systems preferred but not essential
- Creative problem solver
- Good IT Skills
- Full UK Driving License
- IPAF Scissor and boom lift license along with CSCS card is desirable but training is available.
- Qualified or working towards 17th edition electrician with a minimum of City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent
- City & Guilds Level 3 Testing and Inspection preferred but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77529104