Maintenance Engineer - Chemical- DAYS
Maintenance Engineer – Chemical- DAYS
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
A growing Chemical Manufacturer commutable to Stevenage, are recruiting for a for a Maintenance Engineer to work for this prestigious company. This is a perfect opportunity for a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join a growing team of engineers and work a Monday- Friday Days role. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from personal-development and in- house training on their bespoke machinery as well as long term career security. If you are a maintenance engineer looking to get off shift, and stop working weekends, then apply below.
Skills required for The Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be able to work on electrical faults: 3 phase electrics, wire motors, set parameters on invertors and wire control panels.
- The maintenance engineer will need to also work on Mechanical faults: belts, bearing and chains
- In order to be successful as the maintenance engineer you will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
- Previous experience working in a Factory is required to be considered for the role of the Maintenance Engineer
- As the Maintenance Engineer you will need to have a pro-active attitude and flexibility on hours to work
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The maintenance engineer will receive Training and technical development
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive salary
- As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be working a Monday- Friday Days role, with no nights, or weekends
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + Training + Monday- Friday Days
Commutable from: Stevenage, Hitchen, Welwyn Garden City
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586592