Flagship Store Manager Westfield - Stratford E20
FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER – SMIGGLE WESTFIELD STRATFORD!!!!
The original creators of colourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery, Smiggle are looking for a Strong Store Manager within the Flagship Westfield Stratford store to help support this Australian brand's rapid and exciting expansion plan in the UK & Ireland.
Smiggle, the world's hottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK! Everything you need for school, homework and fun can be found in a Smiggle store.
With up to 130 stores trading by the end of 2017 across the UK and Ireland, Smiggle's goal is to make children across the country smile and giggle every time they receive Smiggle!
SUPERSTAR Retail Store Manager!!
Flagship Smiggle Westfield - Stratford:
This is an opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of a Flagship Retail Store Manager. To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery and be able to create an unforgettable experience that is personal, exciting and creative –for both our customers and team members!
Who you are:
- Results Focused - You must have a strong sales focus, with a proven history of achieving sales budgets and driving your store’s success at every opportunity
- LP focused - You must have a provable and measurable history of achieving Stock Loss targets and managing your store's Shrink
- A People Manager - You must be a hands-on manager with experience of leading from the front whilst implementing the training, development and succession plans for your team
- An Inspiring Leader – You can motivate and coach your team members to smash their KPI's, including ATV, UPT and individual sales targets
- Knowledge of Visual Merchandise – You can implement and maintain visual merchandising standards, whilst managing changing responsibilities and additional promotional/sale activity on a regular basis
- A Multi tasker - You have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time!
- Experienced – You have previous Store Management experience in a similar fast paced environment
- FUN!!!– You can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude. You lead by example to ensure you provide every customer with excellent service, make a connection and leave them with a smile and a giggle!
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity: As part of The Just Group (one of Australasia's largest fashion retailers) - Smiggle has over 200 stores across the UK, Australia, New Zealand, And Singapore. You will be a part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand, and help us realise our goal of continuing our expansion plans across the UK!
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer in-depth training and development plans, alongside training workshops and head office based modular days
- Reward and Recognition: Opportunity for bonuses & incentives
- Involvement: We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our bi-annual Smiggle conferences
- Generous Staff Discount: 50% off Smiggle product!
- Pension: Staff Pension Scheme
The successful candidate will be a high achieving, results oriented strong leader with the ability to inspire, motivate and coach a growing team. This is a terrific opportunity for a robust Store Manager to join an environment where their skills will be showcased regularly.
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business where you can truly make your mark, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Follow Smiggle on instagram and facebook, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77579638