ERP Training and Support Consultant - Hertfordshire
We are looking for an ERP Training and Support Consultant to deliver training courses and 2nd line support. You’ll be training and supporting customers of the accounting modules of an innovative Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
As an ERP Training and Support Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your training career or move into a Software Consultant role over time. Our client is growing rapidly, so it’s a good time to get on board.
You will receive in-depth training so that you can become a product expert. However, you will start with sound accounting knowledge and some experience of training users on software packages. It would be ideal if have worked for a software vendor.
Initially you’ll be based at the head office in Herts, but travel can be a feature of the role if you wish.
As an ERP Training and Support Consultant you will be:
- Delivering classroom based and remote training courses to customers from the UK Head Office
- Designing new training materials as upgrades and new features are released
- Identifying training requirements among the existing customer base
- Liaising with the sales team to capitalise on identified customer training needs
- Providing 2nd Line product support, especially around new implementation go-live processes
- Monitoring the escalation queue and resolving 2nd line issues
- Escalating any high priority issues and liaising with relevant department/s to resolve these in line with SLAs
Ideal knowledge & experience for the ERP Training and Support Consultant:
- Previous commercial accounting knowledge is essential
- Experience delivering software training courses
- Confident, articulate delivery and communication style
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is useful, but not essential
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of relational database management systems (RDMS), ideally SQL Server would give you a distinct advantage
About the company
For the past 2 decades, this ERP Vendor has experienced great success. It is now taking the market to a different level with its innovative, highly configurable solutions. As well as working with large enterprise, its software works perfectly with medium and small organisations too. Its software is designed to be scalable, giving it an edge over its competitors.
It boasts over 20,000 users in the UK and Europe and works with dedicated Channel Partners to reach customers in Australia and New Zealand. It’s looking at further expansion into the US and the Middle-East, so right now it’s an exciting time to join this company.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000
Excellent benefits package
UK Head Office Hertfordshire in a bright, modern building.
ERP, Accounts, Software, training consultant, Software Support, SAP, SAGE, AAT
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590747