SEO Specialist - Technical
SEO Specialist –Technical
We have an exciting requirement available for an experienced SEO Specialist – Technical to join a rapidly growing company based in York. With a passion to develop a career in SEO, you will join our clients existing SEO team to help achieve its ambitious growth plans, through delivery excellence and a tailored development programme, resulting in rapid career development to become an expert in your field.
This role will specialise in one aspect of SEO, ensuring websites are technically sound and optimized for indexation and crawlability by search engines, ensuring site technical errors are identified, reported and actioned.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ability to understand our clients’ business and their objectives.
- Involved in client meetings to discuss requirements, make tactical recommendations and present findings/results.
- Website Technical Analysis.
- URL structure recommendations.
- Indexation analysis.
- Site speed audits.
- Canonicalization audits.
- Preparing site migrations.
- Ownership of the development of services related to the role.
- Involved in creation of training materials.
- Ownership of the relevant reports, to be delivered via GC Analytics.
- Develop know-how content to advance their capabilities and increase your profile.
- Supporting with company marketing materials when required.
- Keep abreast of all developments in the SEO industry.
- Ensuring good working relationships are maintained with all team members and other departments within the company.
Skills & experience needed:
- Understands key algorithm updates and SEO implications.
- Keyword research and using Webmaster Tools.
- Proactive and willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Experience in working with different internal and external stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Confident speaking with and advising clients.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- An active interest in SEO and digital content.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly data manipulation with Excel).
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
Desirable – Not essential:
- Excellent understanding of a popular analytics system such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of web site development techniques, Content Management Systems, server responses, consumer journey and conversion optimisation
- Active interest in social media
What they offer:
- Great salary - £25,000 to £35,000 Plus an O.T.E
- 24 Days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
- 5 sun hours (between March and October)
- ½ day Christmas shopping
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Profit related bonus
- Flexible working
- Subsidised lunch to the value of £7.50 per week
- Monthly company social events
- Free Fruit
- Discounted gym membership, mini health checks etc.
- Optional contributory group health insurance scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- On-site parking
- Covered, secure bicycle storage
- Generous training budget and a variety of professional and personal development opportunities
- Structured Professional Development Review scheme
To be considered for the Technical SEO role, please click on the APPLY button below!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577359