SQL Developer T-SQL
SQL Developer: T-SQL, Classic ASP, VB.NET
We are actively seeking experienced SQL Developer: T-SQL, Classic ASP, VB.NET skills to join a key client of ours based in Bolton. You will be supporting their busy IT Department which supports their Head Office and Branch-based remote users.
The successful SQL Developer: T-SQL, Classic ASP, VB.NET will be required to maintain the Company’s Intranet and web based applications - developed in-house using Classic ASP, .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
What you’ll be doing:
- Web application development alongside Microsoft SQL Server back-end.
- Working with complex SQL queries and multiple data sources to produce reports for business analytics.
- Support and maintenance of legacy web applications.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
As the role will involve liaising across departments, we need more than just IT skills. We're looking for:
- Strong communication and analysis skills - sufficient to ensure that business requirements can be determined and translated into technical solutions
- Proven problem solver
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Excellent team working skills
- High level of proficiency in SQL Server development (TSQL)
- VB.NET (WinForms or ASP.NET)
- Classic ASP or VBScript with ADODB
- Experience of DBA and/or SQL profiling
- Exposure to reporting/BI applications
If you feel you have the right sort of skills for SQL Developer: T-SQL, Classic ASP, and VB.NET please click on the APPLY button below!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77575262