Food-to-Go Manager - Retail Convenience
Role: Food-to-Go Manager - Chesterfield (S43 4FD) including UK Travel
Hours: 45 per week, working 5 days out of 7
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum+ Car Allowance
Benefits: An exceptional Benefit Platform with access to over 200 perks; including free mobile phone insurance, big brand discounts on major high street and supermarket shopping, discounted gym memberships, plus salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers. You will also benefit from in-store discount.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the James Retail Group as a Food-to-Go Manager. The role will attract a candidate with a passion for innovative food solutions; in the pursuit of establishing the business as a brand leader for Food-to-Go, within the convenience market.Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Identifying areas of growth and development across the Food-to-Go provision; maximising sales and profitability in all departments.
- Working with key personnel in identifying additional opportunities for Food-to-Go; including in-store bakery and sandwiches.
- Developing the Company’s range of sandwich products; allowing distribution to other store locations within the Group.
- Identifying other food development areas to capitalise on growth.
- Sourcing opportunities for local products and ingredients; supporting local suppliers.
- Maximising impact in store in relation to displays and effective replenishment processes, in line with Company standards.
- To understand and deliver sound business decisions in relation to ranging, pricing, promotions, and delivery in store.
- To understand the customer; ensuring each Food-to-Go department provides innovative food solutions within the communities they serve.
- To identify trends and spot new business opportunities.
- To have up-to-date knowledge of legislation regarding Food-to-Go outlets / provision and Food Manufacturing.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical Insight
- Possess a keen eye for new business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581009