Due to continued growth, our Plymouth team have now created a further client manager role.
Reporting to the practice Director, excellent management and supervisory skills are essential, as is a desire to deliver the very best service to our clients. With a varied portfolio of clients, the role will include significant responsibility for continuing and shaping the firm's roll out of systemised cloud accounting for all business clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of a portfolio of business clients
- Review of technical team work
- Supervising, coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Provision of regular business and tax planning advice to clients
- Working on advanced tax matters such as CGT planning
- Running new client meetings
- Taking a leading role in our transition to a fully digital platform
You will have extensive accounts and taxation experience gained from working within a practice accountancy environment. Specifically, you will be ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent).
You will also have:
- the ability to develop strong client / colleague relationships
- excellent communication skills
- drive and ambition to grow the firm and share in the associated rewards
Working with us
We are the largest network of accountants working solely with small businesses and taxpayers in the UK. We specialise in providing accountancy services, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, tax savings and tax advice to small businesses. Nationally we have over 70,000 clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join the network and experience the benefits of a large organisation with training, provision of CPD and long term career prospects, all whilst working within a local office.
A competitive package is offered depending on experience including commission, bonus, employer pension and health care benefits.