EARLY YEARS TEACHER NEEDED - SOUTHWARK - JANUARY 2018 start
Early Years Teacher needed - Southwark - January 2018 start
£145 - £160 per day (depending on experience)
Janaury 2018 start
Are you an experienced Primary School Teacher seeking an exciting opportunity for the New Year?
Would you like to work for a 'Good School with Outstanding Aspects' in a strong and supportive team with outstanding resources?
Here at Veritas Education, we are delighted to be supporting a high achieving Primary School in the heart of Southwark in their hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and inspirational Reception Teacher and EY Phase Leader for January 2018.
At this school they strive to offer everyone a loving, caring, and worshipping community and provide its pupils with opportunities to develop their spirituality alongside religious knowledge and understanding.
It is ably led by an experienced and committed Chair of Governors who has fostered a supportive and professional relationship with the school's Head teacher and senior leaders. Of note, was the commitment of the governors to ensure that they take advantage of training opportunities to ensure that they are effective in their role.
This is a full time role from January 2018 and would be perfectly suited to experienced teachers who are committed to teaching at the highest standard, raising the aspirations and achievements of their students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Excellent academic history
- Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons across Early Years
- Able to monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their developments
- Excellent behavioural management skills
What can you expect from Veritas Education?
- Competitive pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- Continual Professional Development can be offered on a variety of school related topics
- On-going career support & advice
- Consultative knowledge on the ever changing education sector
All shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full registration interview to ensure all safeguarding and compliance measures are adhered to.
For successful applicants, you will be required to plan a 45 minute lesson observation.
If you are interested in this role, please follow the process below and submit your CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77573507