Busy Bees are looking for exceptional people who are totally committed to childcare!
An exciting, brand new opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nanny (no qualifications necessary) to join the UK?s leading childcare provider at our Nursery in Newbury?
We are looking for a mature, nurturing individual to work as a Nursery Nanny and be committed to delivering exceptional care to children. We are looking for a Nursery Nanny for our beautiful nursery who is professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.?
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
The ideal candidate will have had nannying experience and will be able to provide lots of warm cuddles and fun activities! The nanny will be based within the nursery, working closely with parents on matters surrounding their child's development. Our vision is for the nanny to create an amazing environment where children will be able to feel completely at ease and able to learn and develop.
The role of the nanny, involves caring for and supporting children in partnership with their families and where necessary external agencies to ensure continuity of care. In addition to general childcare responsibilities you?ll provide a safe, stimulating and fun environment.
- To work with children supporting parents through all milestones and stages of the child?s development.
- To play a key role in assessing children?s needs taking into consideration their medical, social, cultural and family circumstances.
- To understand the needs of the child through every stage of their development and be receptive to these changes and adapt the type of support accordingly.
- To provide efficient, compassionate and excellent care whilst promoting a safe environment for all children.
The skills set & experience:
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away; we look forward to receiving your application!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77536454