Account Manager Money 2020
Money20/20 is the destination where Payments, Fintech and Financial Services come together to connect and create the future of Money.
As one of Ascential’s fastest growing brands, Money20/20 Europe continues to accelerate at a staggering pace as it moves to a new and exciting destination for 2018 – Amsterdam!
As the event continues to grow, so must the sales team! The Account Manager role will drive both retention and new business from a variety of early stage start-ups to some of the industries dominant players. We need a brilliant communicator who takes initiative, positive and ultimately be a brand ambassador for the global Money20/20 brand in the market
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit. Performance will be measured through clearly defined KPI’s and will cross both existing and new business
- Make outgoing sales calls to existing Money20/20 customers and with a big focus on new business clients as we enter a new market for the brand to maximise revenue for sponsorship
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Yield management- grow yield from existing customers by a minimum of 10%
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner
- Works closely with internal suppliers e.g. Marketing and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer viewpoint
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience or an interest in the fintech market. You would also ideally have experience of working in the Event/Conference industry as well.