Assistant Store Manager
£21,000 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking for a retail store manager to join one of the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. Our client has been established since 2010 and is a popular name within the high street stores and is an exciting and fast past place to work.
Are you a Retail Assistant Store Manager with over 12 months experience looking for the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about training and developing your team?
If the answer is yes, get in touch today with a copy or your most recent CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely well known expanding national organisation that offers an immediate start, a bonus scheme, enhanced contributory pension scheme and a competitive salary.
- Discounts on products for yourself, friends and family
- Fantastic career progression
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
In this Assistant Manager role you will:
Support the manager in the running of the store and run the store in their absence. Coach and develop your team to ensure that their monthly sales targets are met if not exceeded.
You will be personable, lead by example, and be passionate about delivering high customer care standards.
You must demonstrate strong people management skills and be confident managing store profit and loss accounts. The ideal candidate will also have strong coaching techniques to train and develop their staff.
A typical day as Assistant Manager will include:
- Managing a team to deliver exceptional customer service standards and exceed sales targets
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis leading by example
- Assisting the Store Manager in any way needed
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Managing staff rotas and holidays
- Store security
What skills/ experience you will need:
- Knowledge/ Understanding of the telecoms market
- Experience assistant managing in a retail store
- Ability to coach, develop & motivate a team
- Passion for sales and to succeed
- Be used to hitting and exceeding targets in a sales environment
If this Assistant Manager role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.